Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TWEAKR/FN14
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-TWEAKR/FN14 antibody
See all TWEAKR/FN14 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to TWEAKR/FN14
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human TWEAKR/FN14 (internal sequence).
Database link: NM_016639.1
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200ul distilled sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85089 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/50 - 1/200.
1/50 - 1/200.
FunctionReceptor for TNFSF12/TWEAK. Weak inducer of apoptosis in some cell types. Promotes angiogenesis and the proliferation of endothelial cells. May modulate cellular adhesion to matrix proteins.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, placenta and kidney. Intermediate expression in lung, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 TNFR-Cys repeat.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 266 antibody
- CD266 antibody
- CD266 antigen antibody
ab85089 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wang C et al. Cryptotanshinone Attenuates Airway Remodeling by Inhibiting Crosstalk Between Tumor Necrosis Factor-Like Weak Inducer of Apoptosis and Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 Signaling Pathways in Asthma. Front Pharmacol 10:1338 (2019). PubMed: 31780948