Publishing research using ab109365? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109365 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Hersh DS et al. Differential expression of the TWEAK receptor Fn14 in IDH1 wild-type and mutant gliomas. J Neurooncol 138:241-250 (2018). PubMed: 29453678
- Xiang T et al. Vasculogenic mimicry formation in EBV-associated epithelial malignancies. Nat Commun 9:5009 (2018). PubMed: 30479336
- Liu Y et al. TWEAK/Fn14 Activation Participates in Ro52-Mediated Photosensitization in Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus. Front Immunol 8:651 (2017). IHC-P, Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 28620393
- Niu N et al. RNA-binding protein SAMD4 regulates skeleton development through translational inhibition of Mig6 expression. Cell Discov 3:16050 (2017). PubMed: 28163927
- Guicciardi ME et al. Biliary tract instillation of a SMAC mimetic induces TRAIL-dependent acute sclerosing cholangitis-like injury in mice. Cell Death Dis 8:e2535 (2017). IHC . PubMed: 28055006
- Sargent JL et al. Identification of Optimal Mouse Models of Systemic Sclerosis by Interspecies Comparative Genomics. Arthritis Rheumatol 68:2003-15 (2016). PubMed: 26945694
- Smuder AJ et al. Cervical spinal cord injury exacerbates ventilator-induced diaphragm dysfunction. J Appl Physiol (1985) 120:166-77 (2016). PubMed: 26472866
- Raue U et al. TWEAK-Fn14 pathway activation after exercise in human skeletal muscle: insights from two exercise modes and a time course investigation. J Appl Physiol (1985) 118:569-78 (2015). PubMed: 25539934
- Peng QL et al. Expression of tumor necrosis factor-like weak inducer of apoptosis and fibroblast growth factor-inducible 14 in patients with polymyositis and dermatomyositis. Arthritis Res Ther 16:R26 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 24467773
- Ameri H et al. TWEAK/Fn14 pathway is a novel mediator of retinal neovascularization. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 55:801-13 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24408972
- Zou Y et al. Nrf2 is involved in maintaining hepatocyte identity during liver regeneration. PLoS One 9:e107423 (2014). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 25222179