Publishing research using ab137869? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab137869 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Madrazo I et al. Transplantation of Human Neural Progenitor Cells (NPC) into Putamina of Parkinsonian Patients: A Case Series Study, Safety and Efficacy Four Years after Surgery. Cell Transplant 28:269-285 (2019). PubMed: 30574805
- Emrick JJ et al. Tissue-specific contributions of Tmem79 to atopic dermatitis and mast cell-mediated histaminergic itch. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E12091-E12100 (2018). PubMed: 30463955
- Zhang M et al. Bilateral sympathetic stellate ganglionectomy attenuates myocardial remodelling and fibrosis in a rat model of chronic volume overload. J Cell Mol Med N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30411499
- Fischer AW et al. Intact innervation is essential for diet-induced recruitment of brown adipose tissue. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30576247
- Li X et al. Overexpression of Thioredoxin-1 Blocks Morphine-Induced Conditioned Place Preference Through Regulating the Interaction of ?-Aminobutyric Acid and Dopamine Systems. Front Neurol 9:309 (2018). PubMed: 29770121
- Delgado-Silva J et al. Intravascular imaging, histopathological analysis, and catecholamine quantification following catheter-based renal denervation in a swine model: the impact of prebifurcation energy delivery. Hypertens Res N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30006641
- Ho TJ et al. Effects of Electroacupuncture on Methamphetamine-Induced Behavioral Changes in Mice. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2017:5642708 (2017). PubMed: 28400844
- Shinsuke K et al. Chronic irradiation with low-dose-rate 137Cs-? rays inhibits NGF-induced neurite extension of PC12 cells via Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent kinase II activation. J Radiat Res 58:809-815 (2017). PubMed: 29106600
- Ruiz de Azua I et al. Adipocyte cannabinoid receptor CB1 regulates energy homeostasis and alternatively activated macrophages. J Clin Invest 127:4148-4162 (2017). PubMed: 29035280
- Van Audenhove I et al. Fascin Rigidity and L-plastin Flexibility Cooperate in Cancer Cell Invadopodia and Filopodia. J Biol Chem 291:9148-60 (2016). PubMed: 26945069