Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR10520] to TZP
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-TZP antibody [EPR10520]
See all TZP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR10520] to TZP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human TZP. (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive)
Database link: Q9BVI0
- WB: HCT-116, Caco-2 and 293T cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Purification notesab157192 is not purified and is provided in cell supernatant and storage buffer.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157192 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 115 kDa.|
FunctionPossible transcription factor.
Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas, placenta, spleen and testis. Not expressed in brain, skeletal muscle, colon, ovary, prostate, small intestine and thymus. Expressed in colon and ovary cancer cell lines while it is not expressed in the respective normal tissues.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 A.T hook DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
- Information by UniProt
- C20orf104 antibody
- GLEA2 antibody
- Glioma-expressed antigen 2 antibody
ab157192 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Liu D et al. C/EBPß enhances platinum resistance of ovarian cancer cells by reprogramming H3K79 methylation. Nat Commun 9:1739 (2018). PubMed: 29712898