Product nameAnti-U1A antibody
See all U1A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to U1A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Pig
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human U1A aa 1-282.
MAVPETRPNHTIYINNLNEKIKKDELKKSLYAIFSQFGQILDILVSRSLK MRGQAFVIFKEVSSATNALRSMQGFPFYDKPMRIQYAKTDSDIIAKMKGT FVERDRKREKRKPKSQETPATKKAVQGGGATPVVGAVQGPVPGMPPMTQA PRIMHHMPGQPPYMPPPGMIPPPGLAPGQIPPGAMPPQQLMPGQMPPAQP LSENPPNHILFLTNLPEETNELMLSMLFNQFPGFKEVRLVPGRHDIAFVE FDNEVQAGAARDALQGFKITQNNAMKISFAKK
Database link: P09012
- Jurkat, 293T, A431 and MCF7 cell lysates; Mouse brain, testis and thymus tissue lysate; Rat brain tissue lysate; HeLa cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.3
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Mouse thymus tissue lysate - total protein (ab29285)
- Mouse testis normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29289)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab29537)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab30128)
- A431 whole cell lysate (ab30132)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab3871)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (14 days) (ab7189)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
- A431 whole cell lysate (ab7909)
- 293T whole cell lysate (ab95494)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab202140 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/200.|
FunctionBinds stem loop II of U1 snRNA. It is the first snRNP to interact with pre-mRNA. This interaction is required for the subsequent binding of U2 snRNP and the U4/U6/U5 tri-snRNP. In a snRNP-free form (SF-A) may be involved in coupled pre-mRNA splicing and polyadenylation process.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RRM U1 A/B'' family.
Contains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- fc19d01 antibody
- Mud1 antibody
- small nuclear ribonucleoprotein polypeptide A antibody
All lanes : Anti-U1A antibody (ab202140) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 3 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 4 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 5 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 6 : Mouse testis tissue lysate
Lane 7 : Mouse thymus tissue lysate
Lane 8 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Predicted band size: 31 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells labeling U1A with ab202140 at 1/50 dilution.
ab202140 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.