Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to UBAP2L
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-UBAP2L antibody
See all UBAP2L primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UBAP2L
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residues 400 and 450 of human UBAP2L (AAH03170.1).
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.815% Tris, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 0.021% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70319 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/5000 - 1/25000. Detects a band of approximately 160 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 115 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 UBA domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ42300 antibody
- KIAA0144 antibody
- NICE 4 antibody
All lanes : Anti-UBAP2L antibody (ab70319) at 0.03 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mock treated Hela cell lysate
Lane 2 : Hela cell lysate treated with a control siRNA
Lane 3 : Hela cell lysate treated with siRNA for UBAP2L
Lysates/proteins at 100 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 115 kDa
Observed band size: 160 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 50 kDa, 60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 15 seconds.
ab70319 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- He J et al. UBAP2L silencing inhibits cell proliferation and G2/M phase transition in breast cancer. Breast Cancer 25:224-232 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29196913
- Lin GL et al. Upregulation of UBAP2L in Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells Promotes Functional Recovery in Rats with Spinal Cord Injury. Curr Med Sci 38:1081-1089 (2018). PubMed: 30536073
- Zhao B et al. Downregulation of ubiquitin-associated protein 2-like with a short hairpin RNA inhibits human glioma cell growth in vitro. Int J Mol Med 36:1012-8 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26310274
- Li D & Huang Y Knockdown of ubiquitin associated protein 2-like inhibits the growth and migration of prostate cancer cells. Oncol Rep 32:1578-84 (2014). PubMed: 25069639