Product nameAnti-UBC4 antibody [EPR11031(B)]
See all UBC4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR11031(B)] to UBC4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human UBC4.
Database link: P62837
- MCF7, 293T, HeLa and Human fetal brain lysates.
This product was previously labelled as UBE2D2
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155088 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
FunctionAccepts ubiquitin from the E1 complex and catalyzes its covalent attachment to other proteins. In vitro catalyzes 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitination. Mediates the selective degradation of short-lived and abnormal proteins. Functions in the E6/E6-AP-induced ubiquitination of p53/TP53. Mediates ubiquitination of PEX5 and autoubiquitination of STUB1 and TRAF6. Involved in the signal-induced conjugation and subsequent degradation of NFKBIA, FBXW2-mediated GCM1 ubiquitination and degradation, MDM2-dependent degradation of p53/TP53 and the activation of MAVS in the mitochondria by DDX58/RIG-I in response to viral infection. Essential for viral activation of IRF3.
PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
- Information by UniProt
- E2(17)KB2 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000223475 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000223476 antibody
All lanes : Anti-UBC4 antibody [EPR11031(B)] (ab155088) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 16 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Shi Y et al. Ube2D3 and Ube2N are essential for RIG-I-mediated MAVS aggregation in antiviral innate immunity. Nat Commun 8:15138 (2017). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 28469175) »
- Garzia A et al. The E3 ubiquitin ligase and RNA-binding protein ZNF598 orchestrates ribosome quality control of premature polyadenylated mRNAs. Nat Commun 8:16056 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28685749) »