Product nameAnti-Ube2G2 antibody [EPR9248(2)]
See all Ube2G2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9248(2)] to Ube2G2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Ube2G2 aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P60604
- Mouse testis, rat testis, Jurkat, HeLa and K562 cell lysates. HeLa cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab174296 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
FunctionAccepts ubiquitin from the E1 complex and catalyzes its covalent attachment to other proteins. In vitro catalyzes 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitination. Involved in endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation (ERAD).
PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
- Information by UniProt
- Human ubiquitin conjugating enzyme G29 antibody
- UB2G2_HUMAN antibody
- UBC 7 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Ube2G2 antibody [EPR9248(2)] (ab174296) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse testis lysate
Lane 2 : Rat testis lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 5 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 19 kDa
Western blot analysis on immunoprecipitation pellet from K562 cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab174296 at 1/10 dilution. Detection utilized HRP-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG which preferentially detects the non-reduced form of rabbit IgG.
Immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells labeling Ube2G2 with ab174296 at 1/100 dilution (red). DAPI nuclear staining (blue).
ab174296 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Wang T et al. Enterovirus 71 protease 2Apro and 3Cpro differentially inhibit the cellular endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation (ERAD) pathway via distinct mechanisms, and enterovirus 71 hijacks ERAD component p97 to promote its replication. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006674 (2017). PubMed: 28985237
- van de Weijer ML et al. Multiple E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes regulate human cytomegalovirus US2-mediated immunoreceptor downregulation. J Cell Sci 130:2883-2892 (2017). PubMed: 28743740