Publishing research using ab21193? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab21193 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Heras G et al. Muscle RING-finger protein-1 (MuRF1) functions and cellular localization are regulated by SUMO1 post-translational modification. J Mol Cell Biol 11:356-370 (2019). PubMed: 29868881
- Wang L & Ji S Inhibition of Ubc9-Induced CRMP2 SUMOylation Disrupts Glioblastoma Cell Proliferation. J Mol Neurosci 69:391-398 (2019). PubMed: 31267313
- Fang S et al. Down-regulation of UBC9 increases the sensitivity of hepatocellular carcinoma to doxorubicin. Oncotarget 8:49783-49795 (2017). PubMed: 28572537
- Xu J et al. BRCA1 Mutation Leads to Deregulated Ubc9 Levels which Triggers Proliferation and Migration of Patient-Derived High Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer and Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cells. Int J Chronic Dis Ther 2:31-38 (2016). WB . PubMed: 28164176
- Gross TJ et al. A microRNA processing defect in smokers' macrophages is linked to SUMOylation of the endonuclease DICER. J Biol Chem 289:12823-34 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24668803
- Williams MJ et al. Obesity-linked homologues TfAP-2 and Twz establish meal frequency in Drosophila melanogaster. PLoS Genet 10:e1004499 (2014). PubMed: 25187989
- Grünwald M & Bono F Structure of Importin13-Ubc9 complex: nuclear import and release of a key regulator of sumoylation. EMBO J 30:427-38 (2011). PubMed: 21139563
- Chen SF et al. Ubc9 expression predicts chemoresistance in breast cancer. Chin J Cancer 30:638-44 (2011). IHC . PubMed: 21880185
- Subramaniam S et al. Rhes, a physiologic regulator of sumoylation, enhances cross-sumoylation between the basic sumoylation enzymes E1 and Ubc9. J Biol Chem 285:20428-32 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20424159
- Yu F et al. Mir-30 reduction maintains self-renewal and inhibits apoptosis in breast tumor-initiating cells. Oncogene 29:4194-204 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20498642
- Ihara M et al. UBE2I (UBC9), a SUMO-Conjugating Enzyme, Localizes to Nuclear Speckles and Stimulates Transcription in Mouse Oocytes. Biol Reprod : (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18703419