Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4735(2)] to UBE2V1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-UBE2V1 antibody [EPR4735(2)]
See all UBE2V1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4735(2)] to UBE2V1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to residues in Human UBE2V1 (UniProt: Q13404).
- Human fetal brain, HT29, Human fetal kidney and BxPC3 lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Ubiquitin & Ubiquitin Like Modifiers
- E2 Ubiquitin Conjugating Enzymes
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151725 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
FunctionHas no ubiquitin ligase activity on its own. The UBE2V1-UBE2N heterodimer catalyzes the synthesis of non-canonical poly-ubiquitin chains that are linked through Lys-63. This type of poly-ubiquitination activates IKK and does not seem to involve protein degradation by the proteasome. Plays a role in the activation of NF-kappa-B mediated by IL1B, TNF, TRAF6 and TRAF2. Mediates transcriptional activation of target genes. Plays a role in the control of progress through the cell cycle and differentiation. Plays a role in the error-free DNA repair pathway and contributes to the survival of cells after DNA damage.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed in thyroid, pancreas, spinal cord, lymph node, trachea, adrenal gland, bone marrow and pancreas. Detected at low levels in heart, breast, placenta, brain, liver, kidney, stomach and lung.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Excluded from the nucleolus.
- Information by UniProt
- CIR1 antibody
- CROC-1 antibody
- CROC1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-UBE2V1 antibody [EPR4735(2)] (ab151725) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal brain lysate
Lane 2 : HT29 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Lane 4 : BxPC3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 16 kDa
ab151725 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Shen T et al. Ube2v1-mediated ubiquitination and degradation of Sirt1 promotes metastasis of colorectal cancer by epigenetically suppressing autophagy. J Hematol Oncol 11:95 (2018). PubMed: 30016968