Product nameAnti-Ube4a antibody [EPR7331]
See all Ube4a primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7331] to Ube4a
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Ube4a (UniProt Q14139).
- 293T, K562, Caco 2 and HepG2 cell lysates; Caco 2 cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.91 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128861 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 125 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 123 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||1/250 - 1/500.|
FunctionBinds to the ubiquitin moieties of preformed conjugates and catalyzes ubiquitin chain assembly in conjunction with E1, E2, and E3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin conjugation factor E4 family.
Contains 1 U-box domain.
- Information by UniProt
- E4 antibody
- KIAA0126 antibody
- MGC133315 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Ube4a antibody [EPR7331] (ab128861) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Caco 2 cell lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 123 kDa
Observed band size: 125 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab128861, at 1/100 dilution, staining Ube4a in Caco 2 cells by Immunofluorescence.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
This product has been referenced in:
- Song C et al. AQR is a novel type 2 diabetes-associated gene that regulates signaling pathways critical for glucose metabolism. J Genet Genomics 45:111-120 (2018). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 29502958) »
- Baranes-Bachar K et al. The Ubiquitin E3/E4 Ligase UBE4A Adjusts Protein Ubiquitylation and Accumulation at Sites of DNA Damage, Facilitating Double-Strand Break Repair. Mol Cell 69:866-878.e7 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29499138) »