Product nameAnti-Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase Core Protein I antibody
See all Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase Core Protein I primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase Core Protein I
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Monkey
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-176 of Human Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase Core Protein I (NP_003356)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900) and 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96333 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionThis is a component of the ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase complex (complex III or cytochrome b-c1 complex), which is part of the mitochondrial respiratory chain. This protein may mediate formation of the complex between cytochromes c and c1.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M16 family. UQCRC1/QCR1 subfamily.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Complex III subunit 1 antibody
- Core protein I antibody
- Cytochrome b c1 complex subunit 1, mitochondrial antibody
Anti-Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase Core Protein I antibody (ab96333) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 53 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
Immunohistochemical analysis of PFA fixed, paraffin-embedded mouse liver tissue labeling Ubiquinol-Cytochrome C Reductase Core Protein 1 with ab96333 at 1/500 dilution.
ab96333 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Shan W et al. Critical role of UQCRC1 in embryo survival, brain ischemic tolerance and normal cognition in mice. Cell Mol Life Sci 76:1381-1396 (2019). PubMed: 30666338
- Peng X et al. Autophagy promotes paclitaxel resistance of cervical cancer cells: involvement of Warburg effect activated hypoxia-induced factor 1-a-mediated signaling. Cell Death Dis 5:e1367 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25118927
- Chen X et al. Identification of differentially expressed proteins between bull X and Y spermatozoa. J Proteomics : (2012). WB . PubMed: 22820535