Publishing research using ab134953? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab134953 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Li Y et al. PSMD2 regulates breast cancer cell proliferation and cell cycle progression by modulating p21 and p27 proteasomal degradation. Cancer Lett 430:109-122 (2018). PubMed: 29777785
- Zhang H et al. USP22 promotes resistance to EGFR-TKIs by preventing ubiquitination-mediated EGFR degradation in EGFR-mutant lung adenocarcinoma. Cancer Lett 433:186-198 (2018). PubMed: 29981430
- Xing Y et al. TNFAIP8 promotes the proliferation and cisplatin chemoresistance of non-small cell lung cancer through MDM2/p53 pathway. Cell Commun Signal 16:43 (2018). PubMed: 30064446
- Zhang K et al. Islr regulates canonical Wnt signaling-mediated skeletal muscle regeneration by stabilizing Dishevelled-2 and preventing autophagy. Nat Commun 9:5129 (2018). PubMed: 30510196
- Jin X et al. Dysregulation of INF2-mediated mitochondrial fission in SPOP-mutated prostate cancer. PLoS Genet 13:e1006748 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28448495
- Peeler JC et al. Isopeptide and ester bond ubiquitination both regulate degradation of the human dopamine receptor 4. J Biol Chem 292:21623-21630 (2017). PubMed: 29101232
- Lu H et al. Cell cycle-dependent phosphorylation regulates RECQL4 pathway choice and ubiquitination in DNA double-strand break repair. Nat Commun 8:2039 (2017). WB . PubMed: 29229926
- Zhang P et al. Endometrial cancer-associated mutants of SPOP are defective in regulating estrogen receptor-a protein turnover. Cell Death Dis 6:e1687 (2015). PubMed: 25766326
- Deng Z et al. RAG1-mediated ubiquitylation of histone H3 is required for chromosomal V(D)J recombination. Cell Res 25:181-92 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25572281
- Ye X et al. Characterization of PHB1 and its role in mitochondrial maturation and yolk platelet degradation during development of Artemia embryos. PLoS One 9:e109152 (2014). WB ; Crayfish . PubMed: 25310573
- Sims JJ et al. Polyubiquitin-sensor proteins reveal localization and linkage-type dependence of cellular ubiquitin signaling. Nat Methods 9:303-9 (2012). Dot blot . PubMed: 22306808