- References (9)
Publishing research using ab120193? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120193 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Andrade-Talavera Y et al. Presynaptic Spike Timing-Dependent Long-Term Depression in the Mouse Hippocampus. Cereb Cortex 26:3637-54 (2016). PubMed: 27282393
- Lozovaya N et al. Selective suppression of excessive GluN2C expression rescues early epilepsy in a tuberous sclerosis murine model. Nat Commun 5:4563 (2014). PubMed: 25081057
- De Bundel D et al. Hippocampal and prefrontal dopamine D1/5 receptor involvement in the memory-enhancing effect of reboxetine. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 16:2041-51 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 23672849
- Yamamoto H et al. Involvement of the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor GluN2D subunit in phencyclidine-induced motor impairment, gene expression, and increased Fos immunoreactivity. Mol Brain 6:56 (2013). PubMed: 24330819
- Larsen RS et al. NR3A-containing NMDARs promote neurotransmitter release and spike timing-dependent plasticity. Nat Neurosci 14:338-44 (2011). PubMed: 21297630
- Palygin O et al. Distinct pharmacological and functional properties of NMDA receptors in mouse cortical astrocytes. Br J Pharmacol 163:1755-66 (2011). PubMed: 21449975
- Pregno G et al. Neuregulin1/ErbB4-induced migration in ST14A striatal progenitors: calcium-dependent mechanisms and modulation by NMDA receptor activation. BMC Neurosci 12:103 (2011). PubMed: 21991932
- Banerjee A et al. Double dissociation of spike timing-dependent potentiation and depression by subunit-preferring NMDA receptor antagonists in mouse barrel cortex. Cereb Cortex 19:2959-69 (2009). PubMed: 19363149
- Hu NW et al. GluN2B subunit-containing NMDA receptor antagonists prevent Abeta-mediated synaptic plasticity disruption in vivo. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:20504-9 (2009). PubMed: 19918059