Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to UBR4/p600
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-UBR4/p600 antibody
See all UBR4/p600 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UBR4/p600
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Horse, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan, Bat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human UBR4/p600 aa 5133-5183.
Database link: NP_065816.1
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
General notesImmunoglobulin concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at 280 nm of 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
Previously labelled as UBR4.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86738 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 574 kDa.|
FunctionE3 ubiquitin-protein ligase which is a component of the N-end rule pathway. Recognizes and binds to proteins bearing specific N-terminal residues that are destabilizing according to the N-end rule, leading to their ubiquitination and subsequent degradation. Together with clathrin, forms meshwork structures involved in membrane morphogenesis and cytoskeletal organization. Regulates integrin-mediated signaling. May play a role in activation of FAK in response to cell-matrix interactions.
PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UBR4 family.
Contains 1 UBR-type zinc finger.
Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Nucleus. Concentrates at the leading edge of membrane structures involved in actin motility.
- Information by UniProt
- 600 kDa retinoblastoma protein associated factor antibody
- 600 kDa retinoblastoma protein-associated factor antibody
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase UBR4 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human prostate carcinoma tissue labelling UBR4/p600 with ab86738 at 1/200 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
All lanes : Anti-UBR4/p600 antibody (ab86738) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 574 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
ab86738 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Kim ST et al. The N-recognin UBR4 of the N-end rule pathway is targeted to and required for the biogenesis of the early endosome. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30111582
- Kim ST et al. The N-recognin UBR4 of the N-end rule pathway is required for neurogenesis and homeostasis of cell surface proteins. PLoS One 13:e0202260 (2018). PubMed: 30157281
- Besche HC et al. Autoubiquitination of the 26S proteasome on Rpn13 regulates breakdown of ubiquitin conjugates. EMBO J 33:1159-76 (2014). PubMed: 24811749
- Morrison J et al. Dengue virus co-opts UBR4 to degrade STAT2 and antagonize type I interferon signaling. PLoS Pathog 9:e1003265 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23555265
- Yamano K & Youle RJ PINK1 is degraded through the N-end rule pathway. Autophagy 9:1758-69 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24121706
- Sakai H et al. Inhibition of p600 expression suppresses both invasiveness and anoikis resistance of gastric cancer. Ann Surg Oncol 18:2057-65 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21347795