Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to UBXD8
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-UBXD8 antibody
See all UBXD8 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UBXD8
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human UBXD8 aa 176-393.
- 293T, A431, Jurkat and Raji whole cell lysate; A431 cells; Hs578T xenograft tissue
This product was previously labelled as ETEA
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154064 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionMay play a role in the translocation of terminally misfolded proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum lumen to the cytoplasm and their degradation by the proteasome.
Tissue specificityBroadly expressed, with highest levels in brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 UBA domain.
Contains 1 UBX domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Lipid droplet. Endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- AI462440 antibody
- expressed in T cells and eosinophils in atopic dermatitis antibody
- faf2 antibody
Anti-UBXD8 antibody (ab154064) at 1/1000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 53 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Immunofluorescence analysis of methanol fixed A431 cells, labeling UBXD8 using ab154064 at 1/200 dilution. Lower image costained with Hoerchst 33342.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Hs578T xenograft tissue, labeling UBXD8 using ab154064 at 1/100 dilution.
ab154064 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wang T et al. Enterovirus 71 protease 2Apro and 3Cpro differentially inhibit the cellular endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation (ERAD) pathway via distinct mechanisms, and enterovirus 71 hijacks ERAD component p97 to promote its replication. PLoS Pathog 13:e1006674 (2017). PubMed: 28985237