Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EP4897] to UCH37
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-UCH37 antibody [EP4897]
See all UCH37 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP4897] to UCH37
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IPmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human UCH37 aa 250-350. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- 293T, Fetal kidney, JAR, SH-SY5Y and NCCIT lysates; Human kidney tissue
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133508 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
FunctionProtease that specifically cleaves 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitin chains. Deubiquitinating enzyme associated with the 19S regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C12 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Associates with the proteasome 19S subunit in the cytoplasm. Associates with the INO80 complex in the nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- UCH37 antibody
- AD-019 antibody
- CGI 70 antibody
All lanes : Anti-UCH37 antibody [EP4897] (ab133508) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Fetal kidney lysate
Lane 3 : Jar lysate
Lane 4 : SH-SY5Y lysate
Lane 5 : NCCIT lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat-anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue labelling UCH37 with ab133508 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab133508 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhang Z et al. LncRNA DRAIC inhibits proliferation and metastasis of gastric cancer cells through interfering with NFRKB deubiquitination mediated by UCHL5. Cell Mol Biol Lett 25:29 (2020). PubMed: 32351584
- Shruthi K et al. Ubiquitin-proteasome system and ER stress in the brain of diabetic rats. J Cell Biochem 120:5962-5973 (2019). PubMed: 30317658
- Reddy SS et al. 4-PBA prevents diabetic muscle atrophy in rats by modulating ER stress response and ubiquitin-proteasome system. Chem Biol Interact 306:70-77 (2019). PubMed: 30980806
- Ciotti S et al. The binding landscape of a partially-selective isopeptidase inhibitor with potent pro-death activity, based on the bis(arylidene)cyclohexanone scaffold. Cell Death Dis 9:184 (2018). PubMed: 29416018
- Fletcher AJ et al. Trivalent RING Assembly on Retroviral Capsids Activates TRIM5 Ubiquitination and Innate Immune Signaling. Cell Host Microbe 24:761-775.e6 (2018). PubMed: 30503508
- Lokireddy S et al. cAMP-induced phosphorylation of 26S proteasomes on Rpn6/PSMD11 enhances their activity and the degradation of misfolded proteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E7176-85 (2015). PubMed: 26669444