Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4896] to UCH37
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-UCH37 antibody [EPR4896]
See all UCH37 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4896] to UCH37
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Does not react with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide within Human UCH37 aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human fetal kidney, 293T, NCCIT and SH-SY5Y cell lysates; Human kidney tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124931 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Heat up to 98°C, below boiling, and then let cool for 10-20 min.
FunctionProtease that specifically cleaves 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitin chains. Deubiquitinating enzyme associated with the 19S regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C12 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Associates with the proteasome 19S subunit in the cytoplasm. Associates with the INO80 complex in the nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- UCH37 antibody
- AD-019 antibody
- CGI 70 antibody
All lanes : Anti-UCH37 antibody [EPR4896] (ab124931) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal kidney cell lysates
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysates
Lane 3 : NCCIT cell lysates
Lane 4 : SH-SY5Y cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
ab124931, at 1/500 dilution, staining UCH37 in paraffin embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab124931 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Liao Y et al. USP10 modulates the SKP2/Bcr-Abl axis via stabilizing SKP2 in chronic myeloid leukemia. Cell Discov 5:24 (2019). PubMed: 31044085
- Sha B et al. Deubiquitylatinase inhibitor b-AP15 induces c-Myc-Noxa-mediated apoptosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Apoptosis 24:826-836 (2019). PubMed: 31342239
- Elu N et al. Detailed Dissection of UBE3A-Mediated DDI1 Ubiquitination. Front Physiol 10:534 (2019). PubMed: 31130875
- Jiang L et al. Proteasomal cysteine deubiquitinase inhibitor b-AP15 suppresses migration and induces apoptosis in diffuse large B cell lymphoma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:453 (2019). PubMed: 31694672
- Liao Y et al. Growth arrest and apoptosis induction in androgen receptor-positive human breast cancer cells by inhibition of USP14-mediated androgen receptor deubiquitination. Oncogene 37:1896-1910 (2018). Human . PubMed: 29353883
- Lee JH et al. Inactivation of USP14 Perturbs Ubiquitin Homeostasis and Delays the Cell Cycle in Mouse Embryonic Fibroblasts and in Fruit Fly Drosophila. Cell Physiol Biochem 47:67-82 (2018). PubMed: 29763934
- Randles L et al. The Proteasome Ubiquitin Receptor hRpn13 and Its Interacting Deubiquitinating Enzyme Uch37 Are Required for Proper Cell Cycle Progression. J Biol Chem 291:8773-83 (2016). PubMed: 26907685