Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to UCK2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-UCK2 antibody
See all UCK2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UCK2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C-terminal region of human UCK2.
- Human breast carcinoma tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab60222 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
RelevanceUCK2 phosphorylates uridine and cytidine to uridine monophosphate and cytidine monophosphate. This is the first step in the production of the pyrimidine nucleoside triphosphates required for RNA and DNA synthesis. Does not phosphorylate deoxyribonucleosides or purine ribonucleosides.
- Cytidine monophosphokinase 2 antibody
- TSA903 antibody
- UCK2 antibody
Ab60222 (1:50) staining human UCK2 in human breast carcinoma tissue by immunohsitochemistry using formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human cancer tissue reacted with the primary antibody, which was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
BC = breast carcinoma
ab60222 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Wu Y et al. Uridine-cytidine kinase 2 (UCK2): A potential diagnostic and prognostic biomarker for lung cancer. Cancer Sci 110:2734-2747 (2019). PubMed: 31278886
- Pesini A et al. Brain pyrimidine nucleotide synthesis and Alzheimer disease. Aging (Albany NY) 11:8433-8462 (2019). PubMed: 31560653
- Zhou Q et al. Uridine-cytidine kinase 2 promotes metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma cells via the Stat3 pathway. Cancer Manag Res 10:6339-6355 (2018). PubMed: 30568496
- Zlatopolskiy BD et al. Synthesis and biologic study of IV-14, a new ribonucleoside radiotracer for tumor visualization. J Nucl Med 50:1895-903 (2009). PubMed: 19837748