Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to UGT1A1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-UGT1A1 antibody
See all UGT1A1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UGT1A1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human UGT1A1 aa 1-200 (N terminal).
MAVESQGGRP LVLGLLLCVL GPVVSHAGKI LLIPVDGSHW LSMLGAIQQL QQRGHEIVVL APDASLYIRD GAFYTLKTYP VPFQREDVKE SFVSLGHNVF ENDSFLQRVI KTYKKIKKDS AMLLSGCSHL LHNKELMASL AESSFDVMLT DPFLPCSPIV AQYLSLPTVF FLHALPCSLE FEATQCPNPF SYVPRPLSSH
Database link: P22309
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab194697 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
- Information by UniProt
- BILIQTL1 antibody
- Bilirubin specific UDPGT isozyme 1 antibody
- bilirubin UDP glucuronosyltransferase 1 1 antibody
ab194697 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Li D et al. Caloric restriction attenuates C57BL/6?J mouse lung injury and extra-pulmonary toxicity induced by real ambient particulate matter exposure. Part Fibre Toxicol 17:22 (2020). PubMed: 32503629
- Collins DP et al. In vitro Differentiation of Human TERT-Transfected Multi-Lineage Progenitor Cells (MLPC) into Immortalized Hepatocyte-Like Cells. Hepat Med 12:79-92 (2020). PubMed: 32607015
- Yao N et al. Oleanolic Acid and Ursolic Acid Induce UGT1A1 Expression in HepG2 Cells by Activating PXR Rather Than CAR. Front Pharmacol 10:1111 (2019). PubMed: 31611795
- Yang T et al. Quercetin-3-O-ß-D-glucoside decreases the bioavailability of cyclosporin A through regulation of drug metabolizing enzymes, transporters and nuclear receptors in rats. Mol Med Rep 18:2599-2612 (2018). PubMed: 30015887
- Gao XJ et al. Bacterial Outer Membrane Vesicles from Dextran Sulfate Sodium-Induced Colitis Differentially Regulate Intestinal UDP-Glucuronosyltransferase 1A1 Partially Through Toll-Like Receptor 4/Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase/Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase Pathway. Drug Metab Dispos 46:292-302 (2018). PubMed: 29311138
- Guan HY et al. Shengjiang Xiexin Decoction Alters Pharmacokinetics of Irinotecan by Regulating Metabolic Enzymes and Transporters: A Multi-Target Therapy for Alleviating the Gastrointestinal Toxicity. Front Pharmacol 8:769 (2017). PubMed: 29163158
- Wang H et al. Glycyrrhizin and glycyrrhetinic acid inhibits alpha-naphthyl isothiocyanate-induced liver injury and bile acid cycle disruption. Toxicology 386:133-142 (2017). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 28549656
- Liu Y et al. Impact of quercetin-induced changes in drug-metabolizing enzyme and transporter expression on the pharmacokinetics of cyclosporine in rats. Mol Med Rep 14:3073-85 (2016). Rat . PubMed: 27510982