Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9592] to UGT1A1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-UGT1A1 antibody [EPR9592]
See all UGT1A1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9592] to UGT1A1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human UGT1A1 (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P22309
- Human fetal liver and LoVo lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.16% BSA, 59% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab170858 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).|
- Information by UniProt
- BILIQTL1 antibody
- Bilirubin specific UDPGT isozyme 1 antibody
- bilirubin UDP glucuronosyltransferase 1 1 antibody
Anti-UGT1A1 antibody [EPR9592] (ab170858) at 1/5000 dilution + LoVo (human colorectal adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate at 20 µg
Anti-Rabbit IgG (HRP), specific to the non-reduced form of IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 60 kDa
Additional bands at: 60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Blocking buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST
Diluting buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST
All lanes : Anti-UGT1A1 antibody [EPR9592] (ab170858) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 2 : LoVo lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 60 kDa
ab170858 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Gu C et al. The role of insulin in transdifferentiated hepatocyte proliferation and function in serum-free medium. J Cell Mol Med 23:4165-4178 (2019). PubMed: 30950200
- Nie YL et al. Histone Modifications Regulate the Developmental Expression of Human Hepatic UDP-Glucuronosyltransferase 1A1. Drug Metab Dispos 45:1372-1378 (2017). PubMed: 29025858
- Chen S et al. Intestinal NCoR1, a regulator of epithelial cell maturation, controls neonatal hyperbilirubinemia. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E1432-E1440 (2017). PubMed: 28167773
- Chow EC et al. Functional Integrity of the Chimeric (Humanized) Mouse Liver: Enzyme Zonation, Physiologic Spaces, and Hepatic Enzymes and Transporters. Drug Metab Dispos 44:1524-35 (2016). PubMed: 27342868