Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR10615(B)] to UGT2B15
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-UGT2B15 antibody [EPR10615(B)]
See all UGT2B15 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR10615(B)] to UGT2B15
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues within Human UGT2B15 (Uniprot ID P54855).
- LnCaP cell lysate
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154864 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.|
FunctionUDPGTs are of major importance in the conjugation and subsequent elimination of potentially toxic xenobiotics and endogenous compounds. This isozyme displays activity toward several classes of xenobiotic substrates, including simple phenolic compounds, 7-hydroxylated coumarins, flavonoids, anthraquinones, and certain drugs and their hydroxylated metabolites. It also catalyzes the glucuronidation of endogenous estrogens and androgens.
Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues. Present in liver, prostate and testis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UDP-glycosyltransferase family.
Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- HLUG4 antibody
- UDB15_HUMAN antibody
ab154864 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Chen X et al. Bioinformatic analysis suggests that UGT2B15 activates the Hippo-YAP signaling pathway leading to the pathogenesis of gastric cancer. Oncol Rep 40:1855-1862 (2018). PubMed: 30066917
- Shukla S et al. Aberrant Activation of a Gastrointestinal Transcriptional Circuit in Prostate Cancer Mediates Castration Resistance. Cancer Cell 32:792-806.e7 (2017). PubMed: 29153843