Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to UGT2B7
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-UGT2B7 antibody
See all UGT2B7 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to UGT2B7
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 178-466 of Human UGT2B7.
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900). This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following formaldehyde fixed cell lines: HeLa
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126269 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.|
FunctionUDPGT is of major importance in the conjugation and subsequent elimination of potentially toxic xenobiotics and endogenous compounds.
Its unique specificity for 3,4-catechol estrogens and estriol suggests it may play an important role in regulating the level and activity of these potent and active estrogen metabolites.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UDP-glycosyltransferase family.
Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- UDP glucuronosyltransferase 2 family, member B7 antibody
- 3 4 catechol estrogen specific antibody
- 3 antibody
ICC/IF image of ab126269 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab126269 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (pseudo-colored green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab150081) IgG (H+L) preadsorbed, used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (pseudo-colored red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h at room temperature. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (pseudo-colored blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM for 1hour at room temperature.
Anti-UGT2B7 antibody (ab126269) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 61 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
ab126269 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Wu L et al. Emodin-induced hepatotoxicity was exacerbated by probenecid through inhibiting UGTs and MRP2. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 359:91-101 (2018). PubMed: 30248416
- Yang Z et al. Reverse of Acute and Chronic Morphine Tolerance by Lithocholic Acid via Down-Regulating UGT2B7. Front Pharmacol 7:404 (2016). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27847477
- Lu L et al. Drug-Metabolizing Activity, Protein and Gene Expression of UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases Are Significantly Altered in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients. PLoS One 10:e0127524 (2015). PubMed: 26010150