Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ULK2
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ULK2 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ULK2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 693 and 938 of Human ULK2 (NP_055498).
- 293T, H1299, HeLa, Molt-4, Raji cell lysates. HepG2 whole cell lysates. HeLa cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 79% PBS, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97695 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. APG1/unc-51/ULK1 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ATG1B antibody
- KIAA0623 antibody
- Serine/threonine protein kinase ULK2 antibody
ab97695 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Li G et al. Long non-coding RNA growth arrest-specific 5 (GAS5) acts as a tumor suppressor by promoting autophagy in breast cancer. Mol Med Rep 22:2460-2468 (2020). PubMed: 32705220
- Corona Velazquez A et al. Poliovirus induces autophagic signaling independent of the ULK1 complex. Autophagy 14:1201-1213 (2018). PubMed: 29929428
- Blessing AM et al. Transcriptional regulation of core autophagy and lysosomal genes by the androgen receptor promotes prostate cancer progression. Autophagy 13:506-521 (2017). PubMed: 27977328
- Puto LA et al. Transcriptional Repressor DAXX Promotes Prostate Cancer Tumorigenicity via Suppression of Autophagy. J Biol Chem 290:15406-20 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25903140
- Konno H et al. Cyclic Dinucleotides Trigger ULK1 (ATG1) Phosphorylation of STING to Prevent Sustained Innate Immune Signaling. Cell 155:688-98 (2013). PubMed: 24119841