Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to uPA Receptor/U-PAR
- Suitable for: IP, Neutralising
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-uPA Receptor/U-PAR antibody
See all uPA Receptor/U-PAR primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to uPA Receptor/U-PAR
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, Neutralisingmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human uPA Receptor/U-PAR.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3129 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml.|
|Neutralising||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml.|
FunctionActs as a receptor for urokinase plasminogen activator. Plays a role in localizing and promoting plasmin formation. Mediates the proteolysis-independent signal transduction activation effects of U-PA. It is subject to negative-feedback regulation by U-PA which cleaves it into an inactive form.
Tissue specificityExpressed in neurons of the rolandic area of the brain (at protein level). Expressed in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 UPAR/Ly6 domains.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 87 antibody
- CD87 antibody
- CD87 antigen antibody
ab3129 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Pavet V et al. Plasminogen activator urokinase expression reveals TRAIL responsiveness and supports fractional survival of cancer cells. Cell Death Dis 5:e1043 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24481457
- Al-Souhibani N et al. The RNA-binding zinc-finger protein tristetraprolin regulates AU-rich mRNAs involved in breast cancer-related processes. Oncogene : (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20498646
- Bezuidenhout L et al. Ang-2 and PDGF-BB cooperatively stimulate human peripheral blood monocyte fibrinolysis. J Leukoc Biol 81:1496-503 (2007). Neutralising ; Human . PubMed: 17395886