Product nameAnti-UQCRH antibody [EPR9039(B)]
See all UQCRH primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9039(B)] to UQCRH
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or ICC/IF
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human UQCRH aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human colon and thyroid carcinoma tissues; HL60 cells; HL60, fetal muscle, fetal liver, fetal brain, fetal heart, fetal kidney, and Human spleen lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 3.50 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134949 in the following tested applications.
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
RelevanceUQRCH is a component of the ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase complex (complex III or cytochrome b-c1 complex), which is part of the mitochondrial respiratory chain. It may play a role in electron transfer between cytochromes c1 and c.
Cellular localizationMitochondrial. Mitochondrion inner membrane.
- Complex III subunit 6 antibody
- Complex III subunit VIII antibody
- Cytochrome b c1 complex subunit 6 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human colon tissue labelling UQCRH with ab134949 at 1/50 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embeddedHuman thyroid carcinoma tissue labelling UQCRH with ab134949 at 1/50 dilution.
All lanes : Anti-UQCRH antibody [EPR9039(B)] (ab134949) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Fetal muscle lysate
Lane 2 : Fetal liver lysate
Lane 3 : HL60 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Fetal brain lysate
Lane 5 : Fetal heart lysate
Lane 6 : Fetal kidney lysate
Lane 7 : Human spleen lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 11 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis using ab134949 showing positive staining in Normal kidney tissue.
Immunohistochemical analysis using ab134949 showing positive staining in Normal uterus tissue.
This product has been referenced in:
- Song W et al. Organic cation transporter 3 (Oct3) is a distinct catecholamines clearance route in adipocytes mediating the beiging of white adipose tissue. PLoS Biol 17:e2006571 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30653498) »
- Park ER et al. The mitochondrial hinge protein, UQCRH, is a novel prognostic factor for hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Med 6:749-760 (2017). WB . Read more (PubMed: 28332314) »