Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ureB
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ureB antibody
See all ureB primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ureB
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Recombinant fragment corresponding to ureB aa 341-398.
- ureB whole cell lysate; Mice Gastric pylori.
General notesKeep as concentrated solution.
This product was previously labelled as Helicobacter pylori urease B, Helicobacter pylori urease
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127916 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. citrate buffer-10mM|
FunctionAmmonia produced by ureolysis increases the gastric pH thereby providing an environment permissive for colonization of the stomach.
PathwayNitrogen metabolism; urea degradation; CO(2) and NH(3) from urea (urease route): step 1/1.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the urease family.
Contains 1 urease domain.
modificationsCarbamylation allows a single lysine to coordinate two nickel ions.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Also associates with the outer membrane upon autolysis of neighboring bacteria.
- Information by UniProt
- HP_0072 antibody
- hpuB antibody
- URE1_HELPY antibody
ab127916 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Valenzuela-Valderrama M et al. The Helicobacter pylori Urease Virulence Factor Is Required for the Induction of Hypoxia-Induced Factor-1a in Gastric Cells. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31185594
- Ohishi T et al. Monotherapy with a novel intervenolin derivative, AS-1934, is an effective treatment for Helicobacter pylori infection. Helicobacter 23:e12470 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29488678
- Li N et al. Helicobacter pylori CagA promotes epithelial mesenchymal transition in gastric carcinogenesis via triggering oncogenic YAP pathway. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37:280 (2018). PubMed: 30466467