Product nameAnti-Urokinase antibody
See all Urokinase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Urokinase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human Urokinase (internal sequence).
Database link: P00749
- Human liver cancer and colon cancer tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.3
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Recombinant Human Urokinase protein (ab151834)
- Native Human Urokinase protein (ab51966)
- Native human Urokinase protein (ab92737)
- Recombinant Human Urokinase protein (ab92767)
- Native Human Urokinase protein (FITC) (ab93152)
- Native Human Urokinase protein (HRP) (ab96627)
- Native Human Urokinase protein (HRP) (ab96628)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197355 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/50.|
FunctionSpecifically cleave the zymogen plasminogen to form the active enzyme plasmin.
Tissue specificityExpressed in the prostate gland and prostate cancers.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 1 kringle domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-158 and Ser-323 abolishes proadhesive ability but does not interfere with receptor binding.
- Information by UniProt
- ATF antibody
- ATF uPA antibody
- BDPLT5 antibody
ab197355 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.