Product nameAnti-USF1 antibody [EPR6430]
See all USF1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6430] to USF1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human USF1 aa 150-250. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- K-562, Jurkat and HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035); Jurkat cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 9.50 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Domain Families
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125020 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceUSF1 is a member of the basic helix-loop-helix leucine zipper family, and can function as a cellular transcription factor. The encoded protein can activate transcription through pyrimidine-rich initiator (Inr) elements and E box motifs. USF1 has been linked to familial combined hyperlipidemia (FCHL). Two transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified for this.
- bHLHb11 antibody
- Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 11 antibody
- FCHL 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-USF1 antibody [EPR6430] (ab125020) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : K-562 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 3 : Hela cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 34 kDa
Observed band size: 34 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of permeabilized Jurkat cells using ab125020 at 1/10 dilution (red) or a rabbit IgG (negative) (green).
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
This product has been referenced in:
- Guo J et al. Upstream stimulating factor 1 suppresses autophagy and hepatic lipid droplet catabolism by activating mTOR. FEBS Lett 592:2725-2738 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30054905) »
- Song X et al. USF1 promotes the development of knee osteoarthritis by activating the NF-?B signaling pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:3518-3524 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30233704) »