Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to USP10
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-USP10 antibody
See all USP10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to USP10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant GST fusion protein (mouse Usp10). This antibody was generated against amino acids 1-300 of mouse USP10.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72486 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution (PMID 20096447).
WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionHydrolase that can remove conjugated ubiquitin from target proteins such as p53/TP53, SNX3 and CFTR. Acts as an essential regulator of p53/TP53 stability: in unstressed cells, specifically deubiquitinates p53/TP53 in the cytoplasm, leading to counteract MDM2 action and stabilize p53/TP53. Following DNA damage, translocates to the nucleus and deubiquitinates p53/TP53, leading to regulate the p53/TP53-dependent DNA damage response. Does not deubiquitinate MDM2. Deubiquitinates CFTR in early endosomes, enhancing its endocytic recycling.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family. USP10 subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylated by ATM following DNA damage, leading to stablization and translocation it to the nucleus.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Early endosome. Cytoplasmic in normal conditions. After DNA damage, translocates to the nucleus following phosphorylation by ATM.
- Information by UniProt
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 10 antibody
- KIAA0190 antibody
- MGC124997 antibody
All lanes : Anti-USP10 antibody (ab72486) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293
Lane 2 : HEK293/USP10
Predicted band size: 87 kDa
Observed band size: 100 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab72486 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Kim K et al. Prognostic significance of USP10 and p14ARF expression in patients with colorectal cancer. Pathol Res Pract 216:152988 (2020). PubMed: 32362421
- Xie W et al. Auto-ubiquitination of NEDD4-1 Recruits USP13 to Facilitate Autophagy through Deubiquitinating VPS34. Cell Rep 30:2807-2819.e4 (2020). PubMed: 32101753
- Hu C et al. The USP10-HDAC6 axis confers cisplatin resistance in non-small cell lung cancer lacking wild-type p53. Cell Death Dis 11:328 (2020). PubMed: 32382008
- Song JS et al. Dual loss of USP10 and p14ARF protein expression is associated with poor prognosis in patients with small intestinal adenocarcinoma. Tumour Biol 40:1010428318808678 (2018). PubMed: 30375264
- Zhang M et al. Ubiquitin-specific Peptidase 10 (USP10) Deubiquitinates and Stabilizes MutS Homolog 2 (MSH2) to Regulate Cellular Sensitivity to DNA Damage. J Biol Chem 291:10783-91 (2016). PubMed: 26975374
- Li L et al. A specific E3 ligase/deubiquitinase pair modulates TBP protein levels during muscle differentiation. Elife 4:e08536 (2015). PubMed: 26393420
- Xia HG et al. Degradation of HK2 by chaperone-mediated autophagy promotes metabolic catastrophe and cell death. J Cell Biol 210:705-16 (2015). PubMed: 26323688
- Yuan J et al. USP10 regulates p53 localization and stability by deubiquitinating p53. Cell 140:384-96 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20096447
- Boulkroun S et al. Vasopressin-inducible ubiquitin-specific protease 10 increases ENaC cell surface expression by deubiquitylating and stabilizing sorting nexin 3. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 295:F889-900 (2008). PubMed: 18632802