Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to USP19
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-USP19 antibody
See all USP19 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to USP19
SpecificityUSP19 antibody detects endogenous levels of total USP19 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of Human USP19
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93159 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 145 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionDeubiquitinating enzyme that regulates the degradation of various proteins. Deubiquitinates and prevents proteasomal degradation of RNF123 which in turn stimulates CDKN1B ubiquitin-dependent degradation thereby playing a role in cell proliferation. Involved in decreased protein synthesis in atrophying skeletal muscle. Modulates transcription of major myofibrillar proteins. Also involved in turnover of endoplasmic-reticulum-associated degradation (ERAD) substrates.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
Contains 2 CS domains.
Contains 1 MYND-type zinc finger.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 8430421I07Rik antibody
- AI047774 antibody
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 19 antibody
ab93159 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Hu W et al. Ubiquitin specific peptidase 19 is a prognostic biomarker and affect the proliferation and migration of clear cell renal cell carcinoma. Oncol Rep 43:1964-1974 (2020). PubMed: 32236633
- Gierisch ME et al. USP19 deubiquitinates EWS-FLI1 to regulate Ewing sarcoma growth. Sci Rep 9:951 (2019). PubMed: 30700749
- Wu X et al. Regulation of TRIF-mediated innate immune response by K27-linked polyubiquitination and deubiquitination. Nat Commun 10:4115 (2019). PubMed: 31511519
- Lei CQ et al. USP19 Inhibits TNF-a- and IL-1ß-Triggered NF-?B Activation by Deubiquitinating TAK1. J Immunol 203:259-268 (2019). PubMed: 31127032
- Ogawa M et al. 17ß-estradiol represses myogenic differentiation by increasing ubiquitin-specific peptidase 19 through estrogen receptor a. J Biol Chem 286:41455-65 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21971047