Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8683] to USP39
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-USP39 antibody [EPR8683]
See all USP39 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8683] to USP39
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human USP39 aa 250-350. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HeLa, 293T, K562 and Jurkat cell lysates; Human colonic adenocarcinoma tissue; Hela cells
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 3.37 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131244 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
FunctionMay play a role in mRNA splicing. It is unsure if the protein really exhibits hydrolase activity. Could be a competitor of ubiquitin C-terminal hydrolases (UCHs).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
Contains 1 UBP-type zinc finger.
- Information by UniProt
- 65K antibody
- CGI 21 antibody
- CGI-21 antibody
All lanes : Anti-USP39 antibody [EPR8683] (ab131244) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 3 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 65 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells labelling USP39 with ab131244 at 1/100 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human colonic adenocarcinoma tissue labelling USP39 with ab131244 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab131244 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wu J et al. USP39 regulates DNA damage response and chemo-radiation resistance by deubiquitinating and stabilizing CHK2. Cancer Lett 449:114-124 (2019). PubMed: 30771428
- Wang L et al. USP39 promotes ovarian cancer malignant phenotypes and carboplatin chemoresistance. Int J Oncol 55:277-288 (2019). PubMed: 31180526
- He S et al. High expression of ubiquitin-specific peptidase 39 is associated with the development of vascular remodeling. Mol Med Rep 15:2567-2573 (2017). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse, Pig . PubMed: 28447728
- Yuan X et al. USP39 promotes the growth of human hepatocellular carcinoma in vitro and in vivo. Oncol Rep 34:823-32 (2015). PubMed: 26081192
- Wang H et al. Lentivirus-mediated inhibition of USP39 suppresses the growth of breast cancer cells in vitro. Oncol Rep 30:2871-7 (2013). PubMed: 24126978