Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to USP44
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-USP44 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to USP44
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human USP44 aa 497-712. (BC030704).
LEFPERYQCSGKDIASQPCLVTEMLAKFTETEALEGKIYVCDQCNSKRRR FSSKPVVLTEAQKQLMICHLPQVLRLHLKRFRWSGRNNREKIGVHVGFEE ILNMEPYCCRETLKSLRPECFIYDLSAVVMHHGKGFGSGHYTAYCYNSEG GFWVHCNDSKLSMCTMDEVCKAQAYILFYTQRVTENGHSKLLPPELLLGS QHPNEDADTSSNEILS
Database link: Q9H0E7
- Human fetal testis tissue lysate and Human fetal colon tissue.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute in 200 µl sterile water.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab205032 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionDeubiquitinase that plays a key role in the spindle checkpoint by preventing premature anaphase onset. Acts by specifically mediating deubiquitination of CDC20, a negative regulator of the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C). Deubiquitination of CDC20 leads to stabilize the MAD2L1-CDC20-APC/C ternary complex (also named mitotic checkpoint), thereby preventing premature activation of the APC/C.
Tissue specificityExpressed in testis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family. USP44 subfamily.
Contains 1 UBP-type zinc finger.
Developmental stageElevated in mitosis; levels increase in mitotic cells and rapidly decrease once cells have completed chromosome attachment and exit from mitosis.
Ubiquitinated; undergoes both 'Lys-48'- and 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination.
- Information by UniProt
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 44 antibody
- E430004F17Rik antibody
- Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 44 antibody
ab205032 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Yang C et al. USP44 suppresses pancreatic cancer progression and overcomes gemcitabine resistance by deubiquitinating FBP1. Am J Cancer Res 9:1722-1733 (2019). PubMed: 31497353
- Nishimura S et al. High ubiquitin-specific protease 44 expression induces DNA aneuploidy and provides independent prognostic information in gastric cancer. Cancer Med 6:1453-1464 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28544703