Product nameAnti-USP47 antibody
See all USP47 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to USP47
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rabbit, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residues 1 and 50 of human USP47 (NP_060414.3)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72143 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 170 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 158 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionPutative ubiquitin-specific-processing protease that regulates cell growth and survival. Probably regulates CDC25A expression at a transcriptional level. May be catalytically inactive although it seems to have kept all necessary active site residues.
Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal muscle, heart and testis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C19 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Deubiquitinating enzyme 47 antibody
- TFRP antibody
- Trf TATA binding protein related factor proximal homolog antibody
All lanes : Anti-USP47 antibody (ab72143) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Predicted band size: 158 kDa
Observed band size: 170 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 10 seconds
Detection of USP47 by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
ab72143 at 0.1µg/ml for WB, using HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab72143 at 3µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 3 seconds.
This product has been referenced in:
- Yan S et al. LINC00668 promotes tumorigenesis and progression through sponging miR-188-5p and regulating USP47 in colorectal cancer. Eur J Pharmacol 858:172464 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31233752) »
- Sako-Kubota K et al. Minus end-directed motor KIFC3 suppresses E-cadherin degradation by recruiting USP47 to adherens junctions. Mol Biol Cell 25:3851-60 (2014). Read more (PubMed: 25253721) »