Product nameAnti-v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S11) antibody [EP769Y] - BSA and Azide free
See all v-Myb + c-Myb primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP769Y] to v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S11) - BSA and Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, IP, ChIP, Dot blotmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the N-terminus of human c-Myb.
- IHC-P: human cervical carcinoma tissue.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
Use our conjugation kits for antibody conjugates that are ready-to-use in as little as 20 minutes with <1 minute hands-on-time and 100% antibody recovery: available for fluorescent dyes, HRP, biotin and gold.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMab® patents
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S11) antibody [EP769Y] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab196932)
- Anti-v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S11) antibody [EP769Y] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab197507)
- Anti-v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S11) antibody [EP769Y] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab207025)
- Anti-v-Myb + c-Myb antibody [EP769Y] (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab207028)
- Anti-v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S11) antibody [EP769Y] - ChIP Grade (ab45150)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab217945 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21296997|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceTranscriptional activator; DNA binding protein that specifically recognize the sequence 5'-YAAC[GT]G-3'. Plays an important role in the control of proliferation and differentiation of hematopoietic progenitor cells. Myb is a transcription factor related to Myc, and is expressed primarily in haematopoietic cells and immature gastroepithelial cells.
- C myb antibody
- C myb protein antibody
- Cmyb antibody
Dot blot analysis of v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S11/12) peptide (Lane 1) and v-Myb + c-Myb unmodified peptide (Lane 2) labeling v-Myb + c-Myb (phospho S11) with purified ab45150 at a dilution of 1/1000. ab97051 (Peroxidase conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L)) was used as the secondary antibody at a dilution of 1/2500.
Blocking and dilution buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Exposure time: 3 minutes.
This data was developed using the same antibody clone in a different buffer formulation containing PBS, BSA, glycerol, and sodium azide (ab45150).
This product has been referenced in:
- Aisagbonhi OA et al. Fine-Needle Aspiration of Epithelial-Myoepithelial Carcinoma of the Parotid Gland With Prominent Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma-Like Cribriform Features: Avoiding a Diagnostic Pitfall. Am J Clin Pathol N/A:N/A (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27614667) »
- Li L et al. Targeting poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase and the c-Myb-regulated DNA damage response pathway in castration-resistant prostate cancer. Sci Signal 7:ra47 (2014). Read more (PubMed: 24847116) »