Product nameAnti-V5 tag antibody (HRP)
See all V5 tag primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to V5 tag (HRP)
SpecificityIn a direct ELISA against 1 ug of V5 peptide coupled to BSA, conjugate diluted to 1/20,000 produced a 1.0 OD in a 15 minute reaction with TMB as substrate.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide: GKPIPNPLLGLDST conjugated to KLH.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA, 0.1% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid phase support and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
Light chain typeunknown
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1325 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 1 kDa.Can be blocked with V5 tag peptide (ab15829).|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceThe V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Xu J et al. Nuclear carbonic anhydrase 6B associates with PRMT5 to epigenetically promote IL-12 expression in innate response. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:8620-8625 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28739930) »
- Gin P et al. Chylomicronemia mutations yield new insights into interactions between lipoprotein lipase and GPIHBP1. Hum Mol Genet 21:2961-72 (2012). ELISA . Read more (PubMed: 22493000) »