Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Hamster monoclonal [SV5-P-K] to V5 tag
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, IP, RIA
- Reacts with: Species independent
Product nameAnti-V5 tag antibody [SV5-P-K]
See all V5 tag primary antibodies
DescriptionHamster monoclonal [SV5-P-K] to V5 tag
Specificityab206565 recognises a 14 amino acid sequence (GKPIPNPLLGLDST) derived from the P and V proteins of the Paramyxo Virus simian virus 5.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, IP, RIAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Proclin 300
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-V5 tag antibody [SV5-P-K] (ab206557)
- Anti-V5 tag antibody [SV5-P-K] (ab206558)
- Anti-V5 tag antibody [SV5-P-K] (ab206559)
- Anti-V5 tag antibody [SV5-P-K] (ab206560)
- Anti-V5 tag antibody [SV5-P-K] (ab206561)
- Anti-V5 tag antibody [SV5-P-K] (ab206562)
- Anti-V5 tag antibody [SV5-P-K] (ab206566)
- Anti-V5 tag antibody [SV5-P-K] (ab206571)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab206565 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|RIA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThe V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
ab206565 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.