Publishing research using ab47282? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab47282 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Guo M et al. Inhibition of allogeneic islet graft rejection by VISTA-conjugated liposome. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 516:914-920 (2019). PubMed: 31272717
- Schwartz SL et al. Differential mast cell outcomes are sensitive to FceRI-Syk binding kinetics. Mol Biol Cell 28:3397-3414 (2017). PubMed: 28855374
- Kumar V et al. Integrin beta8 (ITGB8) activates VAV-RAC1 signaling via FAK in the acquisition of endometrial epithelial cell receptivity for blastocyst implantation. Sci Rep 7:1885 (2017). PubMed: 28507287
- Kwon HJ et al. Stepwise phosphorylation of p65 promotes NF-?B activation and NK cell responses during target cell recognition. Nat Commun 7:11686 (2016). PubMed: 27221592
- Dios-Esponera A et al. Positive and negative regulation by SLP-76/ADAP and Pyk2 of chemokine-stimulated T-lymphocyte adhesion mediated by integrin a4ß1. Mol Biol Cell 26:3215-28 (2015). PubMed: 26202465
- Maurya VK et al. Expression and activity of Rac1 is negatively affected in the dehydroepiandrosterone induced polycystic ovary of mouse. J Ovarian Res 7:32 (2014). PubMed: 24628852
- Kajla S et al. A crucial role for Nox 1 in redox-dependent regulation of Wnt-ß-catenin signaling. FASEB J : (2012). PubMed: 22278940
- Puschmann TB & Turnley AM Eph receptor tyrosine kinases regulate astrocyte cytoskeletal rearrangement and focal adhesion formation. J Neurochem 113:881-94 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20202079
- Bartelt RR et al. Comparison of T cell receptor-induced proximal signaling and downstream functions in immortalized and primary T cells. PLoS One 4:e5430 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19412549
- Kasirer-Friede A et al. Role for ADAP in shear flow-induced platelet mechanotransduction. Blood : (2009). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 19996090
- Gianni D et al. The involvement of the tyrosine kinase c-Src in the regulation of reactive oxygen species generation mediated by NADPH oxidase-1. Mol Biol Cell 19:2984-94 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18463161