Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1068A] to VAV3 (phospho Y173)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-VAV3 (phospho Y173) antibody [EPR1068A]
See all VAV3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR1068A] to VAV3 (phospho Y173)
SpecificityThis antibody only detects VAV3 phosphorylated at Tyrosine 173.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
A phospho specific peptide corresponding to residues surrounding tyrosine 173 of Human VAV3
- Jurkat cell lysates
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with this species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109544 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 98 kDa.|
FunctionExchange factor for GTP-binding proteins RhoA, RhoG and, to a lesser extent, Rac1. Binds physically to the nucleotide-free states of those GTPases. Plays an important role in angiogenesis. Its recruitement by phosphorylated EPHA2 is critical for EFNA1-induced RAC1 GTPase activation and vascular endothelial cell migration and assembly.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 2 SH3 domains.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ40431 antibody
- Guanine nucleotide exchange factor VAV3 antibody
- Protein vav 3 antibody
ab109544 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Maruyama K et al. Bone-protective Functions of Netrin 1 Protein. J Biol Chem 291:23854-23868 (2016). PubMed: 27681594
- Kovárová D et al. Downregulation of HOPX controls metastatic behavior in sarcoma cells and identifies genes associated with metastasis. Mol Cancer Res 11:1235-47 (2013). PubMed: 23938949