Publishing research using ab10972? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10972 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Shen M et al. Xanthatin inhibits corneal neovascularization by inhibiting the VEGFR2-mediated STAT3/PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. Int J Mol Med 42:769-778 (2018). PubMed: 29717775
- Jiao S et al. Pro-angiogenic Role of Danqi Pill Through Activating Fatty Acids Oxidation Pathway Against Coronary Artery Disease. Front Pharmacol 9:1414 (2018). PubMed: 30564122
- Huang M et al. Apatinib affect VEGF-mediated cell proliferation, migration, invasion via blocking VEGFR2/RAF/MEK/ERK and PI3K/AKT pathways in cholangiocarcinoma cell. BMC Gastroenterol 18:169 (2018). PubMed: 30400838
- Wang TC et al. Characterization of highly proliferative secondary tumor clusters along host blood vessels in malignant glioma. Mol Med Rep 12:6435-44 (2015). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 26299849
- Soda Y et al. From the Cover: Feature Article: Transdifferentiation of glioblastoma cells into vascular endothelial cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:4274-80 (2011). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 21262804
- Wuest TR & Carr DJ VEGF-A expression by HSV-1-infected cells drives corneal lymphangiogenesis. J Exp Med 207:101-15, S1-2 (2010). Mouse . PubMed: 20026662
- Barnes RM et al. Analysis of the Hand1 cell lineage reveals novel contributions to cardiovascular, neural crest, extra-embryonic, and lateral mesoderm derivatives. Dev Dyn 239:3086-97 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20882677
- Chidlow JH et al. VEGF164 differentially regulates neutrophil and T cell adhesion through ItgaL- and ItgaM-dependent mechanisms. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 299:G1361-7 (2010). Blocking ; Mouse . PubMed: 20884890
- Li M et al. c-kit is required for cardiomyocyte terminal differentiation. Circ Res 102:677-85 (2008). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 18258857
- Alvarez DF et al. Lung microvascular endothelium is enriched with progenitor cells that exhibit vasculogenic capacity. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol : (2007). PubMed: 18065657