Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VEGF Receptor 2
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-VEGF Receptor 2 antibody
See all VEGF Receptor 2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to VEGF Receptor 2
Pig: We no longer guarantee the product for use in this species following customers feedback.
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Mouse VEGF Receptor 2 aa 1-50. 50 amino acid range maps within amino acids 1-50 VEGF
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.01% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
FunctionReceptor for VEGF or VEGFC. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in KDR are associated with susceptibility to hemangioma capillary infantile (HCI) [MIM:602089]. HCI are benign, highly proliferative lesions involving aberrant localized growth of capillary endothelium. They are the most common tumor of infancy, occurring in up to 10% of all births. Hemangiomas tend to appear shortly after birth and show rapid neonatal growth for up to 12 months characterized by endothelial hypercellularity and increased numbers of mast cells. This phase is followed by slow involution at a rate of about 10% per year and replacement by fibrofatty stroma.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Dephosphorylated by PTPRB. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-951, Tyr-996, Tyr-1054, Tyr-1059, Tyr-1175 and Tyr-1214.
- Information by UniProt
- CD309 antibody
- CD309 antigen antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
ab45010 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Zhou Z et al. Silencing of PTGS2 exerts promoting effects on angiogenesis endothelial progenitor cells in mice with ischemic stroke via repression of the NF-?B signaling pathway. J Cell Physiol 234:23448-23460 (2019). PubMed: 31222746
- Esposito E et al. Effects of ischemic post-conditioning on neuronal VEGF regulation and microglial polarization in a rat model of focal cerebral ischemia. J Neurochem 146:160-172 (2018). PubMed: 29570780
- Gimble JM et al. A Novel, Sterilized Microvascular Tissue Product Improves Healing in a Murine Pressure Ulcer Model. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 6:e2010 (2018). PubMed: 30881803
- Park JH et al. Promoting Wound Healing Using Low Molecular Weight Fucoidan in a Full-Thickness Dermal Excision Rat Model. Mar Drugs 15:N/A (2017). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 28387729
- Mazzotta C et al. Proangiogenic effects of soluble a-Klotho on systemic sclerosis dermal microvascular endothelial cells. Arthritis Res Ther 19:27 (2017). PubMed: 28183357
- Lu W et al. Transplantation of Rat Mesenchymal Stem Cells Overexpressing Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 2aImproves Blood Perfusion and Arteriogenesis in a Rat Hindlimb Ischemia Model. Stem Cells Int 2017:3794817 (2017). PubMed: 29238372
- Dissoki S et al. PET molecular imaging of angiogenesis with a multiple tyrosine kinase receptor-targeted agent in a rat model of myocardial infarction. Mol Imaging Biol 17:222-30 (2015). PubMed: 25228405
- Qi Y et al. Inhaled NO contributes to lung repair in piglets with acute respiratory distress syndrome via increasing circulating endothelial progenitor cells. PLoS One 7:e33859 (2012). WB, IHC-P ; Pig . PubMed: 22448277
- Brar R et al. Breast Angiosarcoma: Case Series and Expression of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor. Case Rep Oncol 2:242-250 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20737044