Publishing research using ab5475? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5475 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Chen X et al. P53-induced miR-1249 inhibits tumor growth, metastasis, and angiogenesis by targeting VEGFA and HMGA2. Cell Death Dis 10:131 (2019). PubMed: 30755600
- Yang GL et al. TNFSF15 inhibits VEGF-stimulated vascular hyperpermeability by inducing VEGFR2 dephosphorylation. FASEB J 31:2001-2012 (2017). PubMed: 28183800
- Arya P et al. The endocytic recycling regulatory protein EHD1 Is required for ocular lens development. Dev Biol 408:41-55 (2015). PubMed: 26455409
- Hung YW et al. Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 affects migration of hippocampal neural progenitors following status epilepticus in rats. J Neuroinflammation 10:11 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23339567
- Liu Z et al. In vivo Notch reactivation in differentiating cochlear hair cells induces Sox2 and Prox1 expression but does not disrupt hair cell maturation. Dev Dyn 241:684-96 (2012). PubMed: 22354878
- Färkkilä A et al. Serum vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF) is elevated in patients with ovarian granulosa cell tumor (GCT), and VEGF inhibition by bevacizumab induces apoptosis in GCT in vitro. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96:E1973-81 (2011). WB, IHC ; Human . PubMed: 21994955
- Burgess D et al. Activated Ras alters lens and corneal development through induction of distinct downstream targets. BMC Dev Biol 10:13 (2010). IHC . PubMed: 20105280
- Yeh J et al. Ovarian vascular endothelial growth factor and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor patterns in reproductive aging. Fertil Steril 89:1546-56 (2008). PubMed: 17889862
- Wu L et al. A simple method for obtaining transferrins from human plasma and porcine serum: preparations and properties. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 867:62-8 (2008). PubMed: 18396113