Publishing research using ab38473? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab38473 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Li C et al. HIF-1a/VEGF signaling-mediated epithelial-mesenchymal transition and angiogenesis is critically involved in anti-metastasis effect of luteolin in melanoma cells. Phytother Res 33:798-807 (2019). PubMed: 30653763
- Huang M et al. Apatinib affect VEGF-mediated cell proliferation, migration, invasion via blocking VEGFR2/RAF/MEK/ERK and PI3K/AKT pathways in cholangiocarcinoma cell. BMC Gastroenterol 18:169 (2018). PubMed: 30400838
- Zhao G et al. The Soluble VEGF Receptor sFlt-1 Contributes to Impaired Neovascularization in Aged Mice. Aging Dis 8:287-300 (2017). PubMed: 28580185
- Kapur S et al. Engineered ligand-based VEGFR antagonists with increased receptor binding affinity more effectively inhibit angiogenesis. Bioeng Transl Med 2:81-91 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28516164
- Zhang W et al. Combined aspirin and apatinib treatment suppresses gastric cancer cell proliferation. Oncol Lett 14:5409-5417 (2017). PubMed: 29142602
- Koyama Y et al. Endothelin-1 increases the expression of VEGF-R1/Flt-1 receptors in rat cultured astrocytes through ETB receptors. J Neurochem 130:759-69 (2014). PubMed: 24862165
- Sangaletti S et al. Macrophage-derived SPARC bridges tumor cell-extracellular matrix interactions toward metastasis. Cancer Res 68:9050-9 (2008). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 18974151