Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [RM0003-5F63] to VEGF Receptor 3
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2
Product nameAnti-VEGF Receptor 3 antibody [RM0003-5F63]
See all VEGF Receptor 3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [RM0003-5F63] to VEGF Receptor 3
SpecificityNo cross reactivity to mouse VEGFR1 and VEGFR2.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Purified VEGFR3 extracellular domain (Mouse)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51874 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at 1/100-1/500 dilution
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 146 kDa.
Use at 1/400-1/800 dilution
FunctionReceptor for VEGFC. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
Tissue specificityPlacenta, lung, heart, and kidney, does not seem to be expressed in pancreas and brain.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in FLT4 are the cause of lymphedema hereditary type 1A (LMPH1A) [MIM:153100]; also known as Nonne-Milroy lymphedema or Milroy disease. Hereditary lymphedema is a chronic disabling condition which results in swelling of the extremities due to altered lymphatic flow. Patients with lymphedema suffer from recurrent local infections and physical impairment.
Note=Defects in FLT4 are found in juvenile hemangioma. Juvenile hemangiomas are the most common tumors of infancy, occurring as many as 10% of all births. These benign vascular lesions enlarge rapidly during the first year of life by hyperplasia of endothelial cells and attendant pericytes, and then spontaneously involute over a period of years, leaving loose fibrofatty tissue.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- flt 4 antibody
- FLT-4 antibody
ab51874 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Henri O et al. Selective Stimulation of Cardiac Lymphangiogenesis Reduces Myocardial Edema and Fibrosis Leading to Improved Cardiac Function Following Myocardial Infarction. Circulation 133:1484-97; discussion 1497 (2016). PubMed: 26933083
- Sun Z et al. Downregulation of long non-coding RNA ANRIL suppresses lymphangiogenesis and lymphatic metastasis in colorectal cancer. Oncotarget 7:47536-47555 (2016). PubMed: 27286457
- Park JA et al. Endothelial Snail Regulates Capillary Branching Morphogenesis via Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor 3 Expression. PLoS Genet 11:e1005324 (2015). PubMed: 26147525