Publishing research using ab183100? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab183100 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Wei X et al. GMDS knockdown impairs cell proliferation and survival in human lung adenocarcinoma. BMC Cancer 18:600 (2018). PubMed: 29843634
- Zheng J et al. Evaluation of metastatic niches in distant organs after surgical removal of tumor-bearing lymph nodes. BMC Cancer 18:608 (2018). PubMed: 29848296
- Zhang Y et al. Overexpression of STAT1 suppresses angiogenesis under hypoxia by regulating VEGF-A in human glioma cells. Biomed Pharmacother 104:566-575 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29800921
- Shi R et al. Nanosphere-mediated co-delivery of VEGF-A and PDGF-B genes for accelerating diabetic foot ulcers healing in rats. Gene Ther 25:425-438 (2018). PubMed: 29955127
- Xie X et al. Formyl peptide receptor 2 expression predicts poor prognosis and promotes invasion and metastasis in epithelial ovarian cancer. Oncol Rep 38:3297-3308 (2017). PubMed: 29039544
- Yagnik G et al. Role of a p53 polymorphism in the development of nonfunctional pituitary adenomas. Mol Cell Endocrinol 446:81-90 (2017). PubMed: 28214592
- Zhou Y et al. Inhibition of fatty acid synthase suppresses neovascularization via regulating the expression of VEGF-A in glioma. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27601165
- Xiao H et al. ?-H2AX promotes hepatocellular carcinoma angiogenesis via EGFR/HIF-1a/VEGF pathways under hypoxic condition. Oncotarget 6:2180-92 (2015). Human . PubMed: 25537504