Key features and details
- Highly selective, cell-permeable indolin-2-one class receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) inhibitor for vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGF-R2; KDR/Flk-1).
- CAS Number: 15966-93-5
- Purity: > 95%
- Soluble in DMSO and in ethanol
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameVEGFR2 Kinase Inhibitor I, receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) inhibitor
DescriptionHighly selective, cell-permeable indolin-2-one class receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) inhibitor for vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGF-R2; KDR/Flk-1).
- 5-[(1,2-dihydro-2-oxo-3H-indol-3-ylidene)methyl]-2,4-dimethyl-1H-pyrrole-3-carboxylic acid, ethyl ester
- SU 5408
- VEGF Receptor 2 Kinase Inhibitor I
Highly selective, cell-permeable inhibitor of VEGFR2 kinase. Little or no effect against receptors for platelet-derived growth factor, epidermal growth factor, or insulin-like growth factor.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO and in ethanol
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab145888 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- He L et al. Parenchymal and stromal tissue regeneration of tooth organ by pivotal signals reinstated in decellularized matrix. Nat Mater 18:627-637 (2019). PubMed: 31114073