Key features and details
- violetFluor™ 450 Mouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: violetFluor™ 450
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namevioletFluor™ 450 Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1]
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionvioletFluor™ 450 Mouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3
ab241941 is specific for human CD3e, also known as CD3 epsilon.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant via affinity chromatography. The purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted dye removed from the preparation.
Light chain typekappa
- PerCP Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (ab106215)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (ab157300)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (ab157317)
- Biotin Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab191112)
- APC Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab239287)
- redFluor™ 710 Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab241935)
- FITC Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab34275)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab81992)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab82013)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab241941 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 105-8 cells.
Use 5 µl (0.5 µg)/test.
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab241941 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.