Key features and details
- violetFluor™ 450 Rat monoclonal [1A8] to Ly6g
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: violetFluor™ 450
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product namevioletFluor™ 450 Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8]
See all Ly6g primary antibodies
DescriptionvioletFluor™ 450 Rat monoclonal [1A8] to Ly6g
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Flow Cyt: Mouse C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from TCS.
Light chain typekappa
- APC Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210201)
- FITC Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210203)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab210204)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210206)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab210207)
- CF405M Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab236484)
- PerCP Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab236485)
- redFluor™ 710 Anti-Ly6g antibody [1A8] (ab242066)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab242074 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
0.25 µg: The amount of antibody required for optimal staining of a cell sample should be determined empirically in your system.
RelevanceLy6G is a GPI-anchored protein, that is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow directly correlates with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, also in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
Cellular localizationAttached to the membrane by a GPI-anchor.
- Gr-1 antibody
- Gr1 antibody
- Ly-6G.1 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab242074 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.