Publishing research using ab28624? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28624 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Ivic I et al. VPAC1 receptors play a dominant role in PACAP-induced vasorelaxation in female mice. PLoS One 14:e0211433 (2019). PubMed: 30682157
- Liu D et al. mTOR signaling in VIP neurons regulates circadian clock synchrony and olfaction. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E3296-E3304 (2018). PubMed: 29555746
- Bertolini M et al. Vasoactive intestinal peptide, whose receptor-mediated signalling may be defective in alopecia areata, provides protection from hair follicle immune privilege collapse. Br J Dermatol 175:531-41 (2016). PubMed: 27059672
- Doi M et al. Gpr176 is a Gz-linked orphan G-protein-coupled receptor that sets the pace of circadian behaviour. Nat Commun 7:10583 (2016). PubMed: 26882873
- Miller JE et al. Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide mediates circadian rhythms in mammalian olfactory bulb and olfaction. J Neurosci 34:6040-6 (2014). PubMed: 24760863
- An S et al. Spatiotemporal distribution of vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor 2 in mouse suprachiasmatic nucleus. J Comp Neurol 520:2730-41 (2012). PubMed: 22684939
- Ortner A et al. VPAC receptor mediated tumor cell targeting by protamine based nanoparticles. J Drug Target 18:457-67 (2010). ICC ; Human . PubMed: 20050817