Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5303(2)] to VPS15
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-VPS15 antibody [EPR5303(2)]
See all VPS15 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5303(2)] to VPS15
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Unsuitable for: IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Raji cell lysate, Jurkat cell lysate, Molt-4 cell lysate, 293T cell lysate, C6 cell lysate and Raw 264.7 cell lysate. Human kidney tissue.
This product was previously labelled as PI 3 Kinase regulatory subunit 4
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124817 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 150 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 153 kDa).Can be blocked with VPS15 peptide (ab183696).|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionRegulatory subunit of the PI3K complex. May regulate membrane trafficking late in the endocytic pathway.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 3 HEAT repeats.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- MGC102700 antibody
- P150 antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase associated p150 antibody
All lanes : Anti-VPS15 antibody [EPR5303(2)] (ab124817) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 3 : Molt-4 cell lysate
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 5 : C6 cell lysate
Lane 6 : Raw 264.7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat-anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 153 kDa
ab124817 at 1/100 dilution, staining VPS15 in Formalin fixed Paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab124817 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Gstrein T et al. Mutations in Vps15 perturb neuronal migration in mice and are associated with neurodevelopmental disease in humans. Nat Neurosci 21:207-217 (2018). PubMed: 29311744